Become a Partner
We’re grateful to our event and program partners. If you would like to become a MUSE partner for any of our events and programs, please contact us. We’re happy to provide custom partnership opportunities, too.
“Loved the breadth of topics; the way we experience our passions and apply them in the world.”
Presenting Benefits +
- Two All-Access Conference Passes
- Five Conference Day Passes
“This first-year conference felt like a seasoned formula that was expertly executed.”
Supporting Benefits +
- Logo | Name on All Event Promotional Materials
- Prominent Recognition during MUSE Conference
- Three Conference Day Passes
Event Benefits +
- Recognition during MUSE conference
- Two Conference Day Passes
“I was inspired to really think about circumstances in my life and how I might move forward for positive changes.”
- Projection of Logo at Event and in Program
- Recognition on Website and Social Media Properties
- One Conference Day Pass
WOMEN WHO MUSE
Women Who MUSE Benefits
Your gift will contribute to the cost of our keynote presentation as well as help to host four days of thought-provoking conversation on a variety of social justice issues.
- All proceeds from the MUSE Conference fund student-led programs for young women and men in our elementary, middle and high schools, and provide grant and scholarship opportunities for women throughout our region.
- Women Who MUSE supporters will be listed in the MUSE Conference program presented by The Source Weekly, and available one week prior to the MUSE Conference.